AB1825 Spanish Language Training
Sexual Harassment Training in Spanish: Course Highlights
This sexual harassment training course is fully compliant with AB1825 regulations, and it's delivered completely in Spanish. Practical guidance and crucial information on how AB1825 law applies to the workplace is provided, along with definitions and provisions of pertinent federal law on sexual harassment. Training also explains the risks of both criminal and civil penalties when supervisors are held personally liable for participating in acts of harassment.
The online course includes top-notch features to ensure learner engagement:
- Real-life stories and interactive content pulled from today's headlines
- Scenarios that coach supervisors on the complex challenges of today's workplace
- Exclusive Pace Meter keeps learners on track and documents legally required two hours
- Policy Acceptance feature documents individual acceptance of your organizations SHP policies
- Q&A feature on each page for staff to instantly email or call HR with questions
Advantages of Online AB1825 Training in Spanish
This AB1825 compliant training course is the leading choice for any organization in California with Spanish-speaking supervisors, because it is convenient and easily deployed. The sexual harassment training course runs smoothly on any given web browser, including slow and even dial-up connections. Courses are easily delivered through web-based delivery, or through your organization’s Learning Management System.
Other technology highlights include:
- Electronic Message Center makes managing sexual harassment training by a single non-tech administrator simple
- The Policy Acceptance feature automatically documents individual acknowledgment of the organization’s harassment prevention policies electronically
- Exclusive Pace Meter ensures learners stay on track and that the two hour training requirement of AB1825 is fulfilled